A hand-picked retreatS for digital detoxers
Join us for an inspiring retreat in the woods with a small friendly group to switch off and reconnect, with a hand-picked selection of activity . We will be hosting a few of our own, detailed below and updates to follow. However, we are welcoming groups that would like a bespoke retreat created for a group of friends, colleagues or family.
Disconnect to Reconnect
Dates: *Spring* Weekend of May 11th and *Autumn* Weekend of 7th September 2018
* Hosted by Tim at the The Farm Camp, near Bath. An off grid glamping site on his family farm
* Inspiring campfire chats led by our hosting facilitator
* Morning woodland-walk, breathing and yoga sessions
* Resident chef will be preparing some healthy wild feasts for us using simple techniques producing incredible results
* Adventures into the valley - walks, wild swims, and various games (all optional)
What’s a digital detox?
We live in an increasingly hyper-connected, digital world and we need to learn how to control it, so it can’t control us. Campwell aims to help provide every guest with the tools and ideas to bring a more balanced lifestyle to their own world. So, we will ask our guests to leave behind any technology, timepieces and other distractions to allow us to connect with a simpler life over the weekend (emergency contact number available). Committed to flow, we will follow an unforced approach, with optional adventures, discussions and games, free-time, nap-times and plenty of campfire gatherings (with good food and drink).
If you would like to join us to reconnect with nature and find inspiration for your own life, join us for a weekend to remember.
Cost: £250pp (includes accommodation for 3 nights, 6 meals, facilitation and activities)
Book now: 16 places only, in 5 tents. Contacting us on email@example.com or call +44(0)1225 582246